HOW TO FIND APPROPRIATE WATCH BAND SIZE FOR YOUR WATCH?
Step 1: Make Sure Watch Strap Can Be Used on Your Watch
- Some of watches cases are in special design with strange shapes. Your watch will need a special strap. Our watch strap is designed in parallel interface, which only can be compatible with normal watches.
Step 2: Measure Lug Width
- The lug width is the width of the strap at the end that is attached to the watch. The strap will fit your watch only if the lug width of the watch is the same width as the strap.
- Take out a ruler, use the side with metric units for measuring.
- Measure the inner distance between two lugs of your watch.
Step 3: Measure Wrist Length
- Use a flexible measure tape to measure your wrist snugly. If you do not have a measure tape, you can use a piece of string and then measure the string with a ruler.
- Measure the length of watch case and calculatethe watch strap length, compare it to the maximum and minimum band length according to size chart listed for each product.
If you need more help, please watch the video we recorded